Acrylic printing. It’s our speciality and we’re becoming very well known for it!
Acrylic Image is a printing company. We specialize in producing products made from acrylic. We concentrate on producing contemporary image display products, creating alternatives to framed prints and canvas prints.
Our love of photography, art and general print, and the versatility and aesthetics of acrylic drives us to produce stunning prints that make real impact.
To produce our products we use industry leading print technology, which allows us to print high-resolution images directly to acrylic. Our direct to composite printing quality is unsurpassed.
The acrylic we use is also known as Plexiglass, Perspex and Lucite, which are all brand names of the material we use.
Alongside our standard acrylic prints and block prints we also produce bespoke pieces for our customers. We have been lucky enough to be involved with many exciting projects over the years, from producing art solutions for luxury hotels to complete brand communication displays for corporate headquarters. We always enjoy being challenged by our clients.
Our bespoke service enables options in,
- Size (Up to 10 ft x 5 ft approx)
- Shape (Modern CNC, laser cutting and polishing capabilities allow us to produce any shape.
- Material type (Acrylic, Plexiglas, Lucite, Aluminum, PVC)
- Fixings (Choice of materials and finish, security fixings, hidden fixings)
The Acrylic Image studio team can also help you with the artwork side of things,
- Image editing/retouching (Red eye removal, color alterations, image cropping etc)
- Image Sourcing (If you have an idea of a type of image you desire that isn't available in our gallery let us know, we may be able to source one for you)
- Logo design (Design of new logos or if you don’t have the artwork for your present logo we can reproduce it)
- Sign design (If you don’t have the artwork for your sign ask us to produce it for you)
- Project consultation (Discuss your brief with us, after an initial consultation we can be involved as much or as little as you like. From consultation to installation, we have it covered)
Whether your project consists of one small acrylic print for your home or office, or you are involved in a large commercial design project, please get in touch, we are more than happy to help you with your enquiry and answer any of your questions.