- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services - we DO NOT however store any information of a credit/debit card you provide to us as payment method;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, such as email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
Certain areas on our website may place a “session cookie” (a small text file) on your computer’s hard drive, for example in areas where you are asked to log in, which saves you re-keying your login information on each secure page you visit. This cookie is not used to obtain your name or any personal data.
If you prefer not to accept cookies, you can change the settings in your Internet browser to reject them or inform you before one is placed on your hard drive. However, this may result in either a lack of functionality or even being denied access to the secure areas of our website.
Further information regarding cookies, and how to disable them in your browser, can be found at the www.allaboutcookies.org
- Using your personal data
- administer the website;
- improving your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think mat be of interest to you by post, or where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users - this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
- Security of personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
There is no guarantee that any e-mail you send will be received by us. There is no guarantee that the confidentiality of e-mails sent to us will be maintained during transmission. Any information sent by e-mail is done so at your own risk and you should therefore carefully consider its sensitivity before transmitting it. If you have any doubts, you may wish to write to or telephone us instead.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Third party website
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Acrylic Image Limited,
Craven Gate, Lorne Road